• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Commercial Auto Insurance for Rental Car Fleet

mactube

Expert
I'm looking to insure my rental car fleet of 6 cars. I did find one insurance brokerage who is willing to accept an application.
Is there anything in particular I should be aware of when submitting these applications in general ?
( since I didn't get into details of the actual application , of cause it's hard to say , but I'm just looking for general mistakes I can make when applying )

I'm looking to insure my rental car fleet of 6 cars. I did find one insurance brokerage who is willing to accept an application.
Is there anything in particular I should be aware of when submitting these applications in general ?
( since I didn't get into details of the actual application , of cause it's hard to say , but I'm just looking for general mistakes I can make when applying )

Are you an agent or non-agent? What state are you in?

Did you just buy them yesterday?

If not, how long have you been in business?

Where have you been insured until now?

I have been in business for 5 years with car per to per car rental services like Turo , My LLC is 2+ years old ( under which I want to insure the cars ) The cars registered under the LLC are 6 months old , the other cars about 2 years ) I had personal insurance and for example turo covers the rental periods. I also currently have a rental car insurance called Lula which is specialized in car rentals but the kind of cars they insure are limited.

Back