Who me read a ANOC? (90%) of clients to move in AEP? Start at 20:30 mark

I listened to their podcast as it was online a few days ago . They know the override gravy train override over with . Like I’ve been saying for a yr . What other ins product has a 80% override over street commissions fyc and a 50% override on renewals ( street $25.50 and fmo overrides $12.50 each and every month )? When private equity got their dirty hands in this you knew of the billions in profit out there . On that podcast they bring up the carriers could have initiated to reach out to cms to find loophole to stop paying overrides . The bottom line the huge profit not in mapd anymore amd they don’t want to pay those mafia style overrides anymore even if they can

I listened to their podcast as it was online a few days ago . They know the override gravy train override over with . Like I’ve been saying for a yr . What other ins product has a 80% override over street commissions fyc and a 50% override on renewals ( street $25.50 and fmo overrides $12.50 each and every month )? When private equity got their dirty hands in this you knew of the billions in profit out there . On that podcast they bring up the carriers could have initiated to reach out to cms to find loophole to stop paying overrides . The bottom line the huge profit not in mapd anymore amd they don’t want to pay those mafia style overrides anymore even if they can

Yet they say its not. They say it here and other podcast FMOs are exempt according to the writing

Yet they say it’s not. They say it here and other podcast FMOs are exempt according to the writing
BS Vic they say things changing big . I already said fmo’s might get some type of fee but those fat overrides per enrollment over . If overrides weren’t changing big the Amerilifes and integrity’s wouldn’t have sued . Even if those lawsuits prevailed I don’t believe carriers will pay near the overrides this yr . As you can see by the podcasts they don’t give 2 shits about agents having no marketing money or other items anymore . They only care to protect their outrageous overrides . In 45-60 days we’ll know the final final outcome of what carriers want to do

BS Vic they say things changing big . I already said fmo’s might get some type of fee but those fat overrides per enrollment over . If overrides weren’t changing big the Amerilifes and integrity’s wouldn’t have sued . Even if those lawsuits prevailed I don’t believe carriers will pay near the overrides this yr . As you can see by the podcasts they don’t give 2 shits about agents having no marketing money or other items anymore . They only care to protect their outrageous overrides . In 45-60 days we’ll know the final final outcome of what carriers want to do

things are changing Big and FMOs being cut out are 2 difrent things

What they said according to the document the FMOs are not getting cut out, however there are some that are acting as if they are,
they mussed is it because someone told them something or is it because this is down the pike in the future

or they just want to control how much CMS can make regulations in general

all of this was just them thinking out loud guessing

but they made is it clear as per the document the FMOs are exempt

You do understand no one is saying things are not changing BIG TIME
only that FMOs are getting cut out

Yes things will never be the same

And really this is what I have been saying all along

seems it is te agent that is getting hit, its the marketing money, and other things like that

The FMOs ar not getting cut out, they will still get paid,
they just cant share it with the agent

My local direct upline said he’s expecting that he’s not getting any overrides or payments on MAPD for 2025 biz

And really this is what I have been saying all along

seems it is te agent that is getting hit, its the marketing money, and other things like that

The FMOs ar not getting cut out, they will still get paid,
they just cant share it with the agent
We can agree to disagree. As I’ve said if the fmo wasn’t getting info from carriers there overrides are changing big they wouldn’t have sued cms . Their profitability is being threatened big thus the lawsuit . And if the fmo does continue getting overrides i for one assure you I’ll be getting part of that on my business . He can disguise the payment as anything he wants like i’m doing contract work .I don’t really care . Nobody makes money on me without returning some of it back to me .

We can agree to disagree. As I’ve said if the fmo wasn’t getting info from carriers there overrides are changing big they wouldn’t have sued cms . Their profitability is being threatened big thus the lawsuit . And if the fmo does continue getting overrides i for one assure you I’ll be getting part of that on my business . He can disguise the payment as anything he wants like i’m doing contract work .I don’t really care . Nobody makes money on me without returning some of it back to me .

there is nothing to agree or disagreew about this is what he said on the podcast

we can agree or disagree on if he is right but he said what he said there is no agreeing or disagreeing on that

Back