• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

FE DM income and age range

Would also depend on which part of the country the mailing is in. $50k as a top income filter should be flexible because $50k income in Jackson, MS is different than $50k income in Dallas, TX.
Don't know about other parts of the country. I only mail South Georgia and SE Alabama.

I use ages 55 to 80 and incomes $15 to $50 and sometimes raise the minimum to $20. It's always worked for me.

Don't know about other parts of the country. I only mail South Georgia and SE Alabama.

I use ages 55 to 80 and incomes $15 to $50 and sometimes raise the minimum to $20. It's always worked for me.

Yeah, different areas, different cost. I have clients that live around the block from this house. A couple families living in one house just surviving. $50,000 income isn't going to leave much in today's economy for insurance.Screenshot_20240517_152849_Chrome.jpg

No. $50k is $50k :yes:

So...you're saying $50k is $50k? Well.......aren't you the smart one today....lol I"m talking about purchasing power of $50k in one area is different from the purchasing power of $50k in another area of the country.

Most FE agents do mail to incomes of 0-$50k.

So...you're saying $50k is $50k? Well.......aren't you the smart one today....lol I"m talking about purchasing power of $50k in one area is different from the purchasing power of $50k in another area of the country.

Most FE agents do mail to incomes of 0-$50k.
$50K is $50K

You can use all the fuzzy math you want but $50K is $50K.

$50K is $50K

You can use all the fuzzy math you want but $50K is $50K.

"Purchasing power" JD. $50k in Manhatten, New York has a different purchasing power than $50k in Jackson, MS. This is a pretty simple concept. If you're still confused let me know and I'll try to help you.

"Purchasing power" JD. $50k in Manhatten, New York has a different purchasing power than $50k in Jackson, MS. This is a pretty simple concept. If you're still confused let me know and I'll try to help you.
I'm not confused and I'm not trying to spin shit like you do. I can count. $50K is $50K anywhere. You are the one confused.

You can't help anyone until you seek help for yourself.

Back