• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Final Expense dress code

If a zoom training is scheduled for the day make sure to have at least a shirt on and don't stand up. I remember the story about a guy who thought the zoom ended and he proceeded to go into self pleasure mode. LOL..
If you're referring to the guy from CNN, I believe that he didn't wait for the call to end. :confused:

Came across this meme, and thought I’d bump the thread for fun.

IMG_4366.jpeg

At one time there were multiple threads discussing what to wear for FE sales. I even remember, maybe 10 years ago or so, saying I had gone back to wearing a coat and tie.

Several months ago, I realized I was tired of thinking about it, so I decided to just wear pretty much the same identical outfit every day I’m in the field: jeans & white polo shirt.

I might even throw most of my ties in the dustbin. Or open a vintage clothing shop.

For face to face, the most important thing as far as "apparel" would be the copy of your insurance license in the form of an official looking badge hanging from your neck.

For face to face, the most important thing as far as "apparel" would be the copy of your insurance license in the form of an official looking badge hanging from your neck.
I haven’t used that badge in many years. When I stopped using it, I didn’t notice any difference at all in the way people received me. These days every door to door sales person in the world wears that lanyard badge thinking it gives them credibility. In reality, when people look through their peep hole or Ring camera, all that badge says is “salesman.”

lol lol . My peeps would look through the peek hole and never answer the door if I had a badge . Lead cards in my pocket . My peeks have been threw the rodeo 50 times and only answer the door because they’re curious who it is . I’ve tried the leads with the clip board and they answer less than with the lead in pocket . They smell a salesman .
I’ve tried every way and that works the best for me

lol lol . My peeps would look through the peek hole and never answer the door if I had a badge . Lead cards in my pocket . My peeks have threw the rodeo 50 times and only answer the door because there curious . I’ve tried the leads with the clip board and they answer less than with the lead in pocket . They smell a salesman .
I’ve tried every way and that works the best for me
I have my leads in a spreadsheet on my iPad. I go to the door with the tablet open. When I knock or ring the doorbell, I just stare at the screen and move the info around with my finger until they answer. I’m getting the same curiosity factor that I used to get with the clipboard. But other salespeople are starting to do the same thing, so it won’t be unique much longer.

I have my leads in a spreadsheet on my iPad. I go to the door with the tablet open. When I knock or ring the doorbell, I just stare at the screen and move the info around with my finger until they answer. I’m getting the same curiosity factor that I used to get with the clipboard. But other salespeople are starting to do the same thing, so it won’t be unique much longer.
When I knock a lead in apt complex I bring iPad and clipboard and put it near door so they don’t see . When then start to answer I peak up and have lead right there on clipboard . 90% of my knocks are houses so car on street takes 30 seconds to get . I’m very very big on orginal direct mail card . Reason why many people put just one piece of info on card but fill out return address or stickier so I show them that. Direct mail leads or goid for 1-2 yrs . Simple reason people fill so many out they have no idea when they did yours . Only downside of old leads is many people moved

Back