• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

UHC's New Periodic of Background Checking

That's ok, you are winning. Unfortunately I still have a mortgage, but hope to have it paid off within the next 7-8 years. I'm fortunate that the rate is 2.75%. Feel bad for those buying houses today.

I have credit card debt until the bill comes each month and then it's paid off. The credit card I use pays me 2.62% cash back on everything so I charge as much as possible each month (on necessary expenses) to take advantage of that. I pay cash for cars, but tend to keep them a while. The last one I bought was in 2019. Interesting fact, even if you pay cash (write a check) for a car, they still run your credit report. Just stupid. I guess I could negotiate the deal and then take a cashiers check to them to avoid the credit report.

Who’s paying 2.62% on every credit card charge ? Wells Fargo active cash and citi’s double cash pay 2% . I run all my bills I can with them and pay off at end of month . I’ve never seen anyone over 2% flat on every charge .

Who’s paying 2.62% on every credit card charge ? Wells Fargo active cash and citi’s double cash pay 2% . I run all my bills I can with them and pay off at end of month . I’ve never seen anyone over 2% flat on every charge .

It's a Mastercard through Bank of America. They pay 1.5%, but I also get a 75% increase on that due to my other accounts through them.

Back