• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

My results with Smart Financial was so bad

1reason

Super Genius
Wisconsin
Smart financial stated their leads are real-time and come from people with an intent to purchase insurance (P&C in my case). What my agents found from their experience was "leads" from people without any intent, often not knowing why we were calling, and some without a computer to actually request a lead.
My feeling of Smart Financial's position is they not only don't care, they will not refund even when they can't produce what they stated. Prior to trying, I advised the representative we did not have an interest in low-intent leads, and we wanted higher quality leads so as to be efficient. What we received was akin to simply random cold calling and a complete waste of money, as in zero sales, and almost zero quotes.
I believe Smart Financial materially misrepresented the quality, character, and value of the service to the point I may initiate litigation to recover the money I paid them. The only barrier so far in not filing a civil suit so far has been my availability of time (as an attorney, I have the skill and knowledge to bring forth an action). Along the same note, if you're a California agent/agency, and you feel you have been wronged by SmartFinancial.com also, maybe you want to reach out to me.

Back