• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Partnership and your Old Leads

tippingpoint

Super Genius
If any life or annuity agents are interested in reviving a database of at least 5000 prospects, I would be interested in partnering with you. I am fully capable of running a campaign to automatically contact, answer questions, book appointments, and transfer live calls with the push of a button, once set up. Send me a message if interested please.

If any life or annuity agents are interested in reviving a database of at least 5000 prospects, I would be interested in partnering with you. I am fully capable of running a campaign to automatically contact, answer questions, book appointments, and transfer live calls with the push of a button, once set up. Send me a message if interested please.
I am interested.

I am interested.

Message me I can put you in touch with a guy if you're still interested. He doesn't mind working in the gray area but he also lives in another country. I can do it but I'm of the opinion now that the risk outweighs the benefit of doing it. You probably won't have any problems doing it but...

Message me I can put you in touch with a guy if you're still interested. He doesn't mind working in the gray area but he also lives in another country. I can do it but I'm of the opinion now that the risk outweighs the benefit of doing it. You probably won't have any problems doing it but...
Just sent a message, thanks!

Back