• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Welcome to Our New Executive Editor!

Welcome Brian. You will find most of the intellectuals hanging out in the FE forum.

Great to see Brian taking a leadership role here. I was lucky to write several articles for Brian while he was at Life Insurance Selling. He's a true professional and this only means good things for this forum.

Steve Sanders
Sanders Insurance Agency
Vail, Co.
Service since 1914
What happened to your website/SEO business? No mas?

----------

Great to see Brian taking a leadership role here. I was lucky to write several articles for Brian while he was at Life Insurance Selling.
I'm sure Brian's a great guy. Leadership role? Going to take some time to "make his bones". There's a LOT of excellent producers that have been around here a LONGGGGGGG time. They are the real "leaders".

"What happened to your website/SEO business? No mas?"

For a while, the orders were flying in (about 10 per week). Since last October, it dropped to about 4 per week.

But I'm back up to 8 per week with my new SEO special.

I dropped my one-time fee from $499 to $199 (although there is an extra monthly fee now of $25).

Instead of guaranteeing three key phrases on Page 5, I now guarantee four key phrases on Page 4, although I need 36-48 months to do this.

And what has generated more business again is my new 24-hour SEO HELP line. It's a simple concept. You pay by credit card over the phone and leave your name and number. Within 10 days, I'll get back to you and set up a day (typically takes a few weeks) for you to call back. So far, the results have been good.

Steve Sanders
Sanders Insurance Agency
Tampa, Fl.
Service since 1898

Last edited:
Back