$192,000,000

Filibuster, a loosely defined term for action designed to prolong debate and delay without contributing anything substantive to the discussion

Considering I started this whole topic, isn't this just another scoop of your filibustering 101?

Here you are, doubling down with the dictionary definition? You should read Sun Tzu, not Webster.

Please, your attempt at filibustering my original post and now my response to you filibustering my original post (keep up) you filibuster again . Are you sure in real life that you are not the President of Harvard.

Last edited:
it's what he does all day as he waits for the " perfect phone call " from prospects who only need and want a med supp.
And then that perfect phone call comes once a week and he gets another adrenalin rush. You can always tell when that happens. then he becomes manic and posts one after another biased Google article on why MAPD is so bad.

Predictable. But...makes for good fun in here.

Fraud is rampant every where. Both sides here too, OM/supp vs MAPD. I mean do 80 yr old seniors really need chlamydia tests every time they are hospitalized or going in for diagnostics...just one small example there.

Greed wins 95% of the time in the end. For almost every human alive. And each human is working their own angle in the greed pool. Not an opinion. Must be fact because there are studies done that show this.

Shall I post articles on the truth in that....nah, too chill today.

And then that perfect phone call comes once a week and he gets another adrenalin rush. You can always tell when that happens. then he becomes manic and posts one after another biased Google article on why MAPD is so bad.
Awesome. Considering you were on here just a few short months ago whining about not getting your table at Walmart.

Those of us that know what we're doing don't wait on tables.

it's what he does all day as he waits for the " perfect phone call " from prospects who only need and want a med supp.

It's called funnel marketing . . .

images

You are welcome!

Awesome. Considering you were on here just a few short months ago whining about not getting your table at Walmart.

Those of us that know what we're doing don't wait on tables.
I get it. You think I have no clue. All good.

I am busy all day every day, for long periods of time. I have no need to tell you the deets.

Walmart: that was one avenue of 8 and still adding more. Turns out I didn't need to be there at all for the employee friends I made to send me a boatload this year of leads. Going into just 3rd year, i want all balls in the air at all times. New-ish to this side, not oblivious.

Whining: Yes, sometimes I do that bc I'm greedy at times and want all avenues working for me at all times. I'm back in check. Kudos to you for calling me out.

Doesn't change how I feel about someone who claims to know it all and does one plan. I have a guy here in town who reminds me of him, you know, G is the end all be all and he wouldn't even have much of a clue as to what PDP to use for his G people bc he farms those out to the local MAPD/PDP people, who you know, actually do certs every year.

Had another call yesterday by a sister who read what her brother sent her by text on MAPD vs Med supp. Sounds exactly like you know who.....dude deals with his local financial guy who just does Med supp. Doesn't have a clue as to why his sister who is full medicaid as is her disabled son, telling her YOU BETTER GET A SUPP for you both, completely unaware that those premiums will almost exceeed their monthly income and neither would qualify.

Its so ridiculous to ride people who do both simply bc you know who does just one

Some like to be ready for what comes their way.

Doesn't change how I feel about someone who claims to know it all and does one plan. I have a guy here in town who reminds me of him, you know, G is the end all be all and he wouldn't even have much of a clue as to what PDP to use for his G people bc he farms those out to the local MAPD/PDP people, who you know, actually do certs every year.
Glad to hear that you're doing good after 3 years. Maybe I'll hang around and wait until you hit 50.

As for @somarco this is where you're getting it wrong. He's never claimed to know it all. But the fact is he's one of the few on here that probably does. Just because he chooses not to offer advantage plans does mean he doesn't know all about them. I'd put his knowledge up against yours any day.

As for me, I sell the damn things. So I'm certified too. And as for a plan G, I'm on one myself. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Glad to hear that you're doing good after 3 years. Maybe I'll hang around and wait until you hit 50.

As for @somarco this is where you're getting it wrong. He's never claimed to know it all. But the fact is he's one of the few on here that probably does. Just because he chooses not to offer advantage plans does mean he doesn't know all about them. I'd put his knowledge up against yours any day.

As for me, I sell the damn things. So I'm certified too. And as for a plan G, I'm on one myself. Wouldn't have it any other way.
Great. I mean no disrespect. Hypothetically, if we had met and you weren't an agent and actually needed help, you would have been well informed and then enrolled into G. Id show both, youd pick G. Keeping it simple.

I don't blame ya though, if I had major questions I'd ask someone like KGMom or Somarco in here, esp on drugs or billing but I doubt I'd get a much different answer than I gave myself (and maybe the answer I give myself came from years back from one of them). If I had specific MAPD questions I'd ask Don, Mid, Policywunk, Axe or someone else irl. I used to read in here as far back as 2010 and learned so much here.

On the MAPD bashers, Ive been reading in here off and on for years. Maybe even prior to 2010. learned from many in here. I know some of the bashers and others know their SCHITck. It's the negativity toward MAPD, when there's no way to stop that ball from rolling....

I am in my 50s my spouse is 65 and was just put on MAPD part b give back/GTL.

I do G. Not gonna happen for a super new agent these days in 1st and probably 2nd year, but I do see now it's going to be a place I build anyway as more and more T65 call (every week several times over).

The same day you wrote that post to me, I had 5 referral calls come in (not boasting, just saying theres a variety going on), one will get G/PDP, another will get just a PDP, simply bc he refuses to pay for anything much and will also get a LEP, at least until his Extra Help kicks in, if it does. The other 3 will get MAPD/GTL. So 3 MAPD/GTL and 1 G/PDP, one PDP only for now.

Glad to hear you do certs. And as long as I decide to be in Medicare, I have no choice but to do the "damn things" if I want to help as many people as possible for as many years as I can...not getting any younger here. I'll also do those other supp damn things bc in 3rd year it's what it is....natural progression.

I don't claim to know everything. I'm still learning and I have a good foundation. Off to refresh now on CSNP. Have a new CSNP in our area and someone who would be a likely candidate. My biggest pressing issue now is where is the form that needs to be turned in prior on that CSNP.

Peace.

Back