2025 Part D Moop will be lower than 2000.00?

I still expect most of my clients won’t move. I’ll talk to near every one of them. But there’s not much to do.
How’s that the case if ones with zero out of pocket now have $1000 with the $590 deductible yet another plan might not ? I think we all got used to the fat renewals and doing little yr in yr out not moving many . I truely believe in 2025 there will be wide gaps between carriers and plans . It is what it is . Time will tell

How’s that the case if ones with zero out of pocket now have $1000 with the $590 deductible yet another plan might not ? I think we all got used to the fat renewals and doing little yr in yr out not moving many . I truely believe in 2025 there will be wide gaps between carriers and plans . It is what it is . Time will tell

I mean for my MAPD clients. If I have to move my PDP clients, it will take me no time at all.
Before AEP they get an email to update their drug list, and they can set a 15 min appt. using Calendly.

My asst updates their drugs in S&S beforehand and I’ll tell them the drug plan they should move to during that 15 min. It’s too early to say what PDP will be popular right now.

Do you think this will make independent pharmacies more of a viable option for people with high rx costs? For example, if you are going to hit your max oop why not use your local pharmacy instead of going to Walmart or Walgreens or whatever to save $.

I mean for my MAPD clients. If I have to move my PDP clients, it will take me no time at all.
Before AEP they get an email to update their drug list, and they can set a 15 min appt. using Calendly.

My asst updates their drugs in S&S beforehand and I’ll tell them the drug plan they should move to during that 15 min. It’s too early to say what PDP will be popular right now.
What do you have to pay your assistant ? Full time yr round ? Benefits ?

What do you have to pay your assistant ? Full time yr round ? Benefits ?

I pay her hourly as a 1099, no benefits. She probably works 10 hours a weeks for me. I don’t need that much help. During AEP it’s prob 15-20 hours a week.

Except most, if not all plans will have a % for Tier 3 most likely.
In 2025, based on discussions with several carriers, it seems likely that most Part D plans will incorporate deductibles for tier 1 and tier 2 drugs. My predictions some RX plans may be noncommissioned, and a new addition called RetireFlo on the Connecture platform could enhance consumer interactions for medication management and notifications, potentially offering guidance to agents.
I
I am actually getting ReireFlo for our agency and hopefully the agents can take advantage of it

I am actually getting ReireFlo for our agency and hopefully the agents can take advantage of it
Never heard of it until now.

I've been doing something similar through Medicare Pro. I send and email with a link to all clients and prospects. They fill out the form and I get everything back. Even that silly ass health assessment.

Saves time and weeds out the tire kickers.

Back