• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

22 Year Old Male Non Smoker

lifeagent007

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey guys I met with a 22 year old male yesterday from a referral. Anyway I am in the fe market so I could use some help on this one. He was talking with a nwm guy who was toting the dividends and a inflation protection rider as well he added on to the policy illustration. (So the illustration cash value/death benefit grows really fast) What companies could I pick up for this guy that would compete with northwestern as far as cash value and dividends payed out? Any that also offer an inflation protection rider on the side? He is very focused on the cash value growth.

And I run into a lot of referrals of sons and daughters from my senior market for fully underwritten WL so if anyone knows of a good place to pick up a few good contracts with these kinds of companies id appreciate it.

That is a good question, I know New York Life has a great policy that is structured the same way but they dont offer contracts unless you are captive. If Im not mistaken you can get contracted with Mass Mutual and they also have a similare product. I see your in Michigan, where are you located?

That is a good question, I know New York Life has a great policy that is structured the same way but they dont offer contracts unless you are captive. If Im not mistaken you can get contracted with Mass Mutual and they also have a similare product. I see your in Michigan, where are you located?

Yeah Ill have to check out mass... I actually work in genesee county as of right now.

Anyone know anything else?

Guardian, Ohio National are a couple others who contract with independents.

One thing DON'T, I REPEAT, DON'T get into an illustration battle. Illustrations are a future projection, not a factual document. Explain that to the client that there are two parts to the illustration, guaranteed and projected dividends that may be higher or lower in the future. All of these companies are very very good companies, so if you're in competition with another WL company of that level. It simply becomes a choice of agents. Be the agent that the client chooses.

Sorry, I wish I could tell you X company is the best since sliced bread, but that's not the case.There are many great companies out there and that's actually a good thing.

In a NWM competitive situation, Ohio National, Mass Mutual, and Penn Mutual are all very competitive. ONL is also a non - direct recognition carrier so when you start taking income, it looks a lot prettier than a NWM plan funded the same way.

Back