34 Year Old Male, NT, 250k Term Policy

Curious, who is AFBA?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Insurance Forums

Armed Forces Benefit Association. 5-Star Life is a division of them. Most of their products are only marketed to retired military or government employees.

Actually the brochure says military personnel and their families.

So I guess current, former, and retired.

It's a pretty big net. Any active or former military, their children and grandchildren. Plus, any Federal, state, or local government employee, or medical personnel. I have to check with the guy I am trying to get qualified tomorrow. I know he has no military experience, and really doesn't fit any of the above criteria. But, if he had a parent or grandparent that served in the military, he's in. At least that is what AFBA told me today. Seems to me, they ought to just open it up to anyone, but then they wouldn't be able to call themselves the Armed Forces Benifit Association anymore...:biggrin:

Hi quackattack99,
Did AFBA accept your request? If not then like everybody said, there is a lot of companies who will accept him. Frankly speaking, I am not aware of AFBA may be if you mention the full name then it can click in my mind about the company. I will suggest you to check out the term plan from Bharti-AXA Life as they provide some excellent features along with the policy and also they have the lowest premium rates in the market.

Hi quackattack99,
Did AFBA accept your request? If not then like everybody said, there is a lot of companies who will accept him. Frankly speaking, I am not aware of AFBA may be if you mention the full name then it can click in my mind about the company. I will suggest you to check out the term plan from Bharti-AXA Life as they provide some excellent features along with the policy and also they have the lowest premium rates in the market.

Anytime I hear they have the lowest, can not beat, Never, always, the best and so on I think :skeptical:

Hi quackattack99,

AFBA stands for Armed Forces Benefit Association (see Newby's post earlier in this thread). They are affiliated with 5 Star for term.

Back