7% Minimum Lifetime Guarantee

You could have a 15% roll-up and the only thing they have to do is offset it by the distribution percentage at the attained age or when the client decides to turn on income. They just change that number. You have to look at many things besides the numbers. As I like to say, "the Devil is in the details".

With that said, there are several good products out there. The rating of the company is for sure one thing to hold in high regard.

I currently really like Great American Safe Return for some clients.

While forethought has the options to change the payout percentage on their 115, other carriers include the rates in the policy.

I have a guy who has 500k and I'm looking at a product which at age 59, let it sit 5 years and turn on the lifetime payment, it comes to $40,500 per year for life starting at age 64.

Anybody know of anything better off hand with an A rated company? The reason I ask is 1) just curious what else is floating around right now compared to my go to product 2) searching for some higher comp for this one.

I have a guy who has 500k and I'm looking at a product which at age 59, let it sit 5 years and turn on the lifetime payment, it comes to $40,500 per year for life starting at age 64.

Anybody know of anything better off hand with an A rated company? The reason I ask is 1) just curious what else is floating around right now compared to my go to product 2) searching for some higher comp for this one.

What product is that?

Back