Agent Lied on App

Snitches get Stitches.

Right Doug ?

;)

----------

^^ This is absolutely correct.

Yeah man! lol In all honesty, it's one thing selling the client a clean sheeted policy, but another thing replacing a good policy with a bad one. The agent in question has got some seriously bad karma coming his way.

Not joking because that is exactly the way it would be interpreted in court.. 'Mr. Jones, is this your signature attesting the answers are true?." "Yes, but I didn't read it." "But it is your signature?." .. "Yes".. "case dismissed".. I did say they were a party to it, either intentionally or because of negligence. Do you sign documents without reading them?... I don't.

Most repeated lie this century: "Yes, I have read the terms and conditions." Right before hitting submit on any online form :D

Lol what type of people are we dealing with? I had a lady call yesterday that stood me up 5 weeks ago. She left a message and I called her back. Before I can say a word she says "how much is it to clean a septic tank". I said this is the insurance guy and she hung up.

Thats easy, tell her how much and then call Joe the Plumber. You would now look good in her books and the FE sale would be a cake walk.

I see lots of speculation. Was the foresters policy graded, level or modified? How old was it? Without seeing both earlier policies we really don't know what went on. Write him a new policy with full disclosure and move on to the next one.

I know the state of Michigan could give a rats ass about a supposedly fraudulent small FE life insurance policy. They are way too busy to even care. Time and time again I have seen them look the other way.

Back