AGENTS BEWARE.....DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NEW ERA HEALTH ADVISORS FLORIDA THEY WILL NOT RELEASE YOU

Regardless of anyone's opinion on New Era, you need to have your facts straight. New Era is not the one who has to release anyone, it's the MGA or GA. As long as the agent doesn't owe money for unpaid advances, most GA's will release people. I'm sure some are stubborn, but again, that's the GA, not New Era. Some of the MGA and GA's out there use "New Era" in their company name, but the actual insurance company, Philadelphia Life the underwrites New Era does not dictate releases...at all.

The problem with New Era is they did not and will reply to calls and emails the asked about a release. If they do not respond and give the facts out then I do not know that. It was not until I mentioned the non release that they decided to jump in. Will pay a visit in Oct 2022 to say Hi to them for sure.

... Meaning, we will not take an agent away from someone’s hierarchy just because the agent wants to be released, especially if his FMO, MGA, GA or Broker choses not want to release them. If you released people just because, why would someone with an agency get contracted under you knowing you could take their agents any time without their permission or knowledge. Doesn’t make much sense does it?....
I don't agree with this system. I understand downline agts want to make $ but if they are offering a competitive rate, they shouldn't be worried about losing a 'non-producing' agt. They will only destroy their reputation in the community (which is quite small) and open themselves up to litigation (whether they win or not). At that point, no one wins.

QUESTION: Why are FMO's so reluctant or Angry when an agent wants to leave their network... how much $ are they effectively out of?

?

:confused:

I don't agree with this system. I understand downline agts want to make $ but if they are offering a competitive rate, they shouldn't be worried about losing a 'non-producing' agt. They will only destroy their reputation in the community (which is quite small) and open themselves up to litigation (whether they win or not). At that point, no one wins.

QUESTION: Why are FMO's so reluctant or Angry when an agent wants to leave their network... how much $ are they effectively out of?

?

:confused:

There is a very simple answer to your question. It's nothing but greed.

No worries. Not derogatory, just facts. You are locked in for 6 months no matter what. Just be aware of this fact. Never had this situation in 25 years in the business but that is probably because I was always on the life and annuity side. Always seems to be something off on the Health side. Be all free on Dec 15th. Independent......nah, not really.
Agree WinoBlues.
If Philadelphia American is the only company involved move on. You can certainly get by without them. If you are wanting to write their indemnity plan, get a contact with Manhattan Life. Their Affordable Care is a better plan.

Latest posts

Back