Anyone Do Seminar Invites?

Dix86

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Would anyone be willing to share their Seminar invites? Got a terrible return on my last one. Thanks in advance

Dan

I do seminar invites. Typically I drop 10,000 pieces for 6 seminars. I give them booking options on the mailer. Keep them simple and don't over clutter. Give your credentials so they know who is presenting and then some short and sweet bullet points on what will be covered. They call in to RSVP.

If you know of any seminars in Houston, tx I would like to attend some to see the different products and add them to my portfolio.

Regards.

Thanks Nancy, I know the basics, just discouraged with the results of my last invite. Maybe just a bad group....

If you know of any seminars in Houston, tx I would like to attend some to see the different products and add them to my portfolio.

Regards.

You really don't understand the purpose of these seminars, do you?

I do seminar invites. Typically I drop 10,000 pieces for 6 seminars. I give them booking options on the mailer. Keep them simple and don't over clutter. Give your credentials so they know who is presenting and then some short and sweet bullet points on what will be covered. They call in to RSVP.

Question: What products or client need do you lead with? What in the ad gets their attention?

----------

Would anyone be willing to share their Seminar invites? Got a terrible return on my last one. Thanks in advance

Dan

Question: What product or need did you use to get their attention and response? Nothing worse than a Seminar bust - you and the attendees

Question: What products or client need do you lead with? What in the ad gets their attention?

----------

Question: What product or need did you use to get their attention and response? Nothing worse than a Seminar bust - you and the attendees

Some Bullet points on SSI, income replacement, generic annuity lingo. All pretty standard items that I've used before. The restaurant logo with dates and times, and our RSVP number... That's the just of it. It's a tough time of year in FL... lot of seniors gone... We made money on it, but looking for a better response.

Latest posts

Back