• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Are You Buying Net Leads in the Same Volume?

A lot of people on this forum say something similar to the above but they have interests in various associations or they have lead companies or they have training services or they have books and sales tools for sale or they have software products or they are recruiting entities or they are connected with GAs or they are part of MLMs... and so on.

I don't have experience with everyone on this forum so I certainly won't say they are all looking for business. Maybe.

Actually, good point. I meant that I'm not trying to sell agents leads, contracts, or seo services. I do have an association at www.iliaa.org with terrific life insurance information and training.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Rick

Actually, good point. I meant that I'm not trying to sell agents leads, contracts, or seo services. I do have an association at www.iliaa.org with terrific life insurance information and training.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Rick

I am not a new agent. But Nick's webinars on IlIAA are great.
FYI he is doing one to day on a 30 launch Looks like it is being simulcast with Agent Navigator another site that I think has potential.

A lot of people on this forum say something similar to the above but they have interests in various associations or they have lead companies or they have training services or they have books and sales tools for sale or they have software products or they are recruiting entities or they are connected with GAs or they are part of MLMs... and so on.

I don't have experience with everyone on this forum so I certainly won't say they are all looking for business. Maybe.

I don't belong to ILIAA and I can't stand webinars, but anything that teaches people to prospect again is a good thing. I assume Rick and Nick are doing that, and bravo to them if they are doing so. Prospecting is almost a lost art now, and I believe is a key contributor to the decline in life insurance ownership.

Leads are a crutch, pure and simple. If someone can make them work for them, great, but most can't. Most agents struggle to make money on leads and it appears most lead companies struggle to make money on legitimate leads. Lead companies can't sell them a high enough price to make money, so they are forced to create questionable leads to generate enough revenue. I have bought leads from one telemarketer, and despite what I believe are his best and genuine efforts, I am questioning if I should order another batch.

Back