Asurea, Securus, Monumental Life or Premier Finance

insurancemet

Guru
100+ Post Club
:laugh:Hello, I hold off selling insurance but now really have decided to pursue it. I still need training. I saw an ad for Asurea that says they pay salary along with commission and training.
Securus, I believe is just straight commission but will also train.
Monumental will train as well and the commission is higher but I am feeling drawn to go with the other 2 because they have more carriers
laugh.gif
. I'm not sure if one will own the book or if they are captive. I read much about Securus but was wondering how it compares to Asurea.
Then today, I met another man who is in Premier Finance..sorry i don't remember the 2nd word but I believe they push mostly universal life as an investment. Any advice? Thanks. I would really appreciate it.

I have never used Asurea, I've had issues with Securus not releasing, and I've had good luck with Premier. I'm actually not sure who Premier Finance is or if it's the same company, but I work with Premier Senior Marketing for a number of products in both their health and final expense divisions.

What kind of training do you need? Learning insurance plans is as simple as reading a brochure or summary of benefits. Selling is easy to learn, plenty of books at the library. I worked with about 6 agencies and they weren't able to give me assistance or be honest with me so I went home and made my own marketing program. I tried to get with Asurea and Securus but couldn't even get started due to severe ego trips on their part, something I don't tolerate. To start in this business requires working capital. The more capital, the more you'll earn. I do all my business by phone with internet leads. PM me with contact info and we can chat.

Joel Gardberg
www.gardberginsurance.com
[email protected]

My suggestion would be to determine what you are looking for, because all those companies are geared towards certain agents. A gentlemen from NAA joined Securus, which tells me they are moving towards a Network Marketing MLM approach, so if that is what you are looking to do (Hire 100's of people and hope they produce) then they are your company. Asurea seems to be building the career agency model, which is more down the lines of employment, benefits, training, etc. I see they have many office locations in various states, and their recruitng/ hiring process is more stringent because they pay a base salary and provide benefits to their agents..
Both companies have leads, however I am not sure how that process works.. Hope this helps!

As an independent, I do some business with Asurea. I found them to be very easy to work with, with a good back office. Just make sure that you and the 'wholesaler' handling your account are a good fit.

Latest posts

Back