BCBS of MI

I've got a prospect in 49751 looking at BCBS of MI Plan G and their $17/mo extra dental/vision/hearing perk. Anyone in that market know if the dental is any good?

https://www.bcbsm.com/amslibs/conte...l-vision-and-hearing-benefits-certificate.pdf

How is BCBS of MI Plan G rate stability?

I do a fair amount of bcbs plan g with the add on dvh, great plan 1,500 benefits no co pay, in that zip code there are not many dentists in general. If they are willing to use the thunder bay health system they will be fine

They start high and stay high. Run a quote at what ever age you want that will be the rate when your prospects get to that age

I'm not sure about that area. But, in West Michigan, their dental plan doesn't seem to have many in network providers. If HAP is in that market, check them out. They offer a dental vision add on that is with Delta Dental. It is much more accepted in West Michigan.

I'm not sure about that area. But, in West Michigan, their dental plan doesn't seem to have many in network providers. If HAP is in that market, check them out. They offer a dental vision add on that is with Delta Dental. It is much more accepted in West Michigan.

BCBS dental add on is great. Just go to the website and search for their dentist first. If they don't have one, send them the website or a list of in network dentists. I think it is mibluedentist.com . I would stress to the client that the value of the add on is significantly lower if you go to an OON dentist.

BCBS plan G rate stability has been average I would say it has moved up a few % up to 6% each year if I recall correctly. Many people in MI will buy BCBS out of loyalty and familiarity and will not care to switch for a few $ here or there.

Back