Best Way to Handle Leads in States Not Licensed?

4EverVictory

My website will be up Jan 1st. I've had other online businesses, so I know how to promote the site and drive traffic to it. Initially, I'll only be licensed in my state, but will pursue reciprocal licensing in other states one at a time. Until that time, I am seeking partners who would like to purchase my overflow leads. Let me know if interested.

Last edited:
If you are not licensed in the state, you can't receive commissions on cases sold in that state. You can sell leads to someone who is licensed.

Look at your traffic on your site to see which states generate the most traffic for you, and work a plan to get licensed in the busiest states first, filling in the rest as you need to.

Good luck.

How long have you been licensed? It's odd that you wouldn't know about this since they pound it into your head when you start and when you refresh your license.

Your best bet is to sell them which is probably what you're here for anyway.

If they're organically generated through search, shoot me an email at jeff @ selltermlife.com. I'll take them off your hands. I'm licensed in all 50 states.

I am licensed in 7 states. I would be interested.

My website will be up Jan 1st. I've had other online businesses, so I know how to promote the site and drive traffic to it. Initially, I'll only be licensed in my state, but will pursue reciprocal licensing in other states one at a time. Until that time, I am seeking partners who would like to purchase my overflow leads. Let me know if interested.

Back