CBO....uh Oh Again

Winter_123

Guru
5000 Post Club
First the CBO torpedoed Obama's contention that the health reform plan would save money. They said that it would cost about 1.5 trillion. Not good.

Now, yesterday, they torpedoed his contention that his medicare cost review panel or whatever it is called will save money. They said it might save squat but nothing to even get your attention.

As discussed, the repubs and insurance lobbyists just need to stay out of it all for another ten days and let them deal with dem and CBO opposition and give them no chance whatsoever to hang it on lobbyists and republicans. Then when an independent record is established showing that it is not going to save anything, rip the bejesus out of it when they are home for recess so the voters can confront them.

Lots of things for President Joe Cool to deal with. Backpeddling on that Cambridge flop all last week right when he wanted everyone focused on health reform was less than cool, but, hey, he is the great communicator. Go for it. More to come. Tell us about how the stimulus package is working sometime too. Just a little update.

CBO deals new blow to health plan - Chris Frates - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
Sorry I hadn't read this until now and I haven't been paying attention for the past 7 years.

How has healthcare reform been doing?

Rick

Sorry I hadn't read this until now and I haven't been paying attention for the past 7 years. How has healthcare reform been doing? Rick

Every single US citizen now has very affordable healthcare insurance. Most family's premiums went down by $3,500.

We all got to keep our doctors.

If we have any questions we just call a very helpful navigator for assistance.

It's wonderful.

Sorry I hadn't read this until now and I haven't been paying attention for the past 7 years.

How has healthcare reform been doing?

Rick

My wife left me, my daughter won't speak to me, and my dog won't even look at me anymore. I've made a down payment on a used Van, since the cold weather is coming. I figure if I park by a river, we can at least try and catch some fish (me and the dog).

At least the local supermarket still has food on the shelves...dont tell the gov or they will "help" that too

Back