CMS Issues First Moratorium

Glad to see that the greater Chicago area made the list. I was worried that we were slipping in the graft standings.

Interesting that these areas of home health and ambulance are probably the highest abusers of medicare.

I would have thought meds and diagnostics.

Interesting that these areas of home health and ambulance are probably the highest abusers of medicare.

I would have thought meds and diagnostics.

In suburban Chicago, police killed a 95 year old man this morning with a taser and beanbags because he wouldn't get in the ambulance. Maybe some existing ambulance companies should be moratoried.

In suburban Chicago, police killed a 95 year old man this morning with a taser and beanbags because he wouldn't get in the ambulance. Maybe some existing ambulance companies should be moratoried.

Sounds like some badges need to be moratoried. What a bunch of animals....taseing a 95 year old that could have been Obama's grandfather.

This is just the beginning of what I think will become very common practice with cms on many suppliers/billers of Medicare. Simple economics if you have a few large suppliers you can negotiate costs down because they have the advantage of economies of scale. As opposed to having 1000 small operators for a given service/ product.

Back