Companies to Work for

I'm starting to realize I'm with the wrong company. I've been researching and interviewing with a bunch of companies recently. And I'm overwhelmed! I'm very new to the industry. It's my first year. I love what I do, I hate who I work for. What are some good companies to work for? And does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on MassMutual, American Income Life, or Combined? Any thoughts on good companies? or anything along those lines?

Need more details. You say employee benefits but are you looking for retail distribution, wholesale distribution, carrier, etc.? Carriers you mentioned do not strike me as employee benefits carriers.

I work for Bankers Life. I'm licensed for accident, health, and life. I don't like my company. I have interviewed with other companies and just wanted to make a better decision before I chose who to work for. Any thoughts are welcome....or maybe I just don't get it.....lol.

What market do you want to sell in----life, health, disability. annuities? You need to be more specific about what you are seeking. BTW getting away from Bankers is an excellent idea!

I had a great time with AIL, but most folks just whine about them. That said, if you're having any success at Bankers I doubt you'd do poorly with AIL.

Any reason you're not going indy?

I'm starting to realize I'm with the wrong company. I've been researching and interviewing with a bunch of companies recently. And I'm overwhelmed! I'm very new to the industry. It's my first year. I love what I do, I hate who I work for. What are some good companies to work for? And does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on MassMutual, American Income Life, or Combined? Any thoughts on good companies? or anything along those lines?

Any of those companies is better than BLC.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I had a great time with AIL, but most folks just whine about them. That said, if you're having any success at Bankers I doubt you'd do poorly with AIL.

Any reason you're not going indy?

Your experience with AIL was better than most of us. However, I still think AIL is better than BLC.

Last edited:
Back