• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

CRM Recommendations

There is a new one that just came out called A.R.M. (agent relationship manager). It was developed by an agent working with a custom software developer here in Arizona. It is really affordable and you can own it outright. It tracks commissions, runs custom reports, exports clients to send out cards and a whole bunch more. I love mine. The developers name is Jeff Johnson and he ownes San-DC software development company. His website is SanDC - Custom Software Development and his phone number is 602 717-5416. Tell him Lynn sent you. He is a great guy and super smart. He does not advertise, everything he does is from word of mouth. I am super impressed with the value that I got from mine.

Lynn are you an agent. P&C or Life? This link is for a Trucking software.

""Our customers are large and small trucking companies throughout the United States serving many different industries. Our Services page will tell you more about what we can do for your business.""

""Our customers are large and small trucking companies throughout the United States serving many different industries. Our Services page will tell you more about what we can do for your business.""

I am an inde Health, Life, Medicare, Group,and annuity guy. I know that he has p and c producers that use this too. Don't worry about the trucking thing. He writes software for chevron, Hess trucking, and Dominos and a few other big companies. The guy is a 20 year veteran programmer anD super nice. Give him a call and he will give you a tour. He also has a free trial for you if you want.

I may be able to help you. I am a software developer that has a custom CRM and my specialty is importing data from different sources. Please contact me and we can discuss your project.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am the developer Lynn speaks of. I have been developing custom software for many industries over the years, especially trucking companies that have on board computers. I am working on updating my site to reflect my current projects - specifically ARM - Agency Relationship Manager.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited:
You guys there is a new player out there that I cant help but talk about. His name is Jeff Johnson and he owns San DC custom software. He created a cutom CRM for Indy Health/Life agents and this thing rocks. I bought it and dont know what I would do with out it. This thing allows you to manipulate your data better than anything I have ever tried. It has a killer comissions forecasting ability that is to die for and you actually get to buy the software not just pay on it forever and never own it. Here is his website SanDC - Custom Software Development

There's a CRM coming out from Customer Bringer that's supposed to be very easy to use and very robust. I'll try and find that link for you.

Back