• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Decined by Transamerica

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
72 female applied for a fully underwritten policy and was declined due to a heart issue from 2010. She recently bought a GI. I applied with Transamerica and they declined her because of RX. Everything she showed me was OK and the company won't tell me anything. Should I shop the case or just tell her to keep the GI policy?

72 female applied for a fully underwritten policy and was declined due to a heart issue from 2010. She recently bought a GI. I applied with Transamerica and they declined her because of RX. Everything she showed me was OK and the company won't tell me anything. Should I shop the case or just tell her to keep the GI policy?
Instead of Fu would she not qualify for SI issue immediate benefit? Better than GI..

Last edited:
Need more details lol, Why is she trying to get a FUW policy?

Another agent wrote her FU and I wrote Immediate Solutions with Transamerica. Since they have gone crazy I was wondering if another SIWL company might give her a look without knowing which RX Transamerica didn't like.

Another agent wrote her FU and I wrote Immediate Solutions with Transamerica. Since they have gone crazy I was wondering if another SIWL company might give her a look without knowing which RX Transamerica didn't like.
What's her heart condition and medications lol.

Another agent wrote her a fully underwritten application with a company in Ohio while she was visiting her sister. The company was not Transamerica. I wrote her SIWL and she was declined due to RX. Transamerica won't tell me what RX. I was just wondering if she had another chance with heart issues with another carrier who now may be more liberal than Transamerica. Otherwise I will tell her to keep the GI she bought.

Back