Declined Life Case Do to Build, HELP!!!

macquotes

So, I sent a 82 year old to LFG who takes one HBP med and is 5-2 at 205 pounds. She was declined do to build. Good family history no medical history.

The scenario, $830k pay on a $1.5mm death benefit in an IUL.

Can anyone come up with a carrier that is good with Build issues?

Thank you

So, I sent a 82 year old to LFG who takes one HBP med and is 5-2 at 205 pounds. She was declined do to build. Good family history no medical history.

The scenario, $830k pay on a $1.5mm death benefit in an IUL.

Can anyone come up with a carrier that is good with Build issues?

Thank you

Yes, we can get it placed...I messaged you my contact info, so feel free to reach out. Thanks, and best of luck

For Lincoln, their max cutoff was 175 lbs based on 5'-2"
Prudential would offer "standard plus" rate...cutoff is 218
Genworth standard rate cutoff is 202 pounds...should be able to get this.
North American - Table 1 cutoff is 202 pounds, Table 2 cutoff is 213 pounds
John Hancock will consider at "Standard Plus" if all other criteria meets standard plus guidelines...otherwise Table 1 cutoff is 213

Thank you everyone!!!

My IMO is on it but not as eargerly as thy should've been, to frank.

So, an update her paramed says she is 4-9 at 208lbs. However she slumps over a little which takes of 3-4 inches of height, no surprise at age 82. The only surprise in the paramed is she takes a small amount, 5mg of oxycodone for arthritis pain.

So, with a $830k 1pay I can't see her getting any less than $1.2mm of db and not being happy with it. However still looking for $1.5mm, hopefully...

Thank you everyone!!!

My IMO is on it but not as eargerly as thy should've been, to frank.

So, an update her paramed says she is 4-9 at 208lbs. However she slumps over a little which takes of 3-4 inches of height, no surprise at age 82. The only surprise in the paramed is she takes a small amount, 5mg of oxycodone for arthritis pain.

So, with a $830k 1pay I can't see her getting any less than $1.2mm of db and not being happy with it. However still looking for $1.5mm, hopefully...

Based off standard underwriting I have a carrier that would guarantee $1,482,008 DB to age 100 for an 82 year old. If you want to discuss please let me know.

Back