Digital DBA

Keith Pinkney

I would like to hear from Agents who have contracted with Digital DBA. Good or bad I’ll be contracting with them next month and would love to hear feedback on what I should expect.

They are good - they are transitioning to inbound leads only. No more live transfers - they are working on growing their inbound leads….. leads where the people call you…. It’s still being perfected. - my biggest gripe is everything Changes once a month. It’s hard to keep up with. Sometimes they work great for the agent sometimes I find it not to be good for the agent...but I think they are the best place to be in telesales currently

Last edited:
what are examples of inbound leads besides tv commercials which seem to be very expensive $60 each and higher??
An ad that says to click here (on a smart phone ) and it calls directly to the number The agent is waiting for.
A form that a prospect fills out requesting a quote with a number at the end to call .
There are other examples too but those are the main ones beside the YouTube streaming commercials. Those are almost a tv call in lead….. It needs to be clear what type of call in lead an agent is working - there’s a difference with direct mail and telemarketed leads for a reason… the same goes with tv call ins vs an inbound data lead

I’m not saying DBGa utilizes all or any of the examples I mentioned - I know they are still running TV leads and they have mixed inbound data leads. Also, I think they mixed in some other streaming ads that are like tv commercials but on different platforms and smart devices … not 100% tho, don’t quote me on it. They just had some big changes again so I don’t really know for sure what the different type of leads are that are in the inbound lead program at this point.

Last edited:
Back