Free Webinar: Chat with Louis About Cancer Insurance

This is a nice interview. I always find it hard to believe how few agents have a cancer or CI policy on themselves.

Very important coverage and easy to sell.

Good interview! I'd never thought about having to buy new clothes.

He posted that in a post about clothes long ago and always stuck with me. As a side note my nephew just went to Boston for high doses of chemist he will be there 6 weeks one parent is required to be there and due to concerns of germs she must remain there the entire 6 weeks so obviously she is out of work. The father has his own duties which is to completely sterilized their home before they get back so he is also out of work. When you add in the removal of carpet and laying new floors not to mention all of his appointments that had been in Portland which is an hour from their home it starts to sink in how much would not be covered by health insurance.

It was a great interview.

Sounds like it was recorded with a microphone on one end recording a speakerphone from a cell phone connection between two people on the other, but the content was great!

Our very own Louis who posts as Rousemark was gracious enough to allow us to interview him about how he sells Cancer Insurance. This is open to all and well worth 30 minutes of your time.

Cancer insurance plans are an under-represented type of coverage, and if you're not including them in your portfolio then chances are you're missing out. In this Fireside Chat, we sit down with a man who has decades of experience in the industry and discuss the whats and whys of cancer insurance, as well as sift through some of the wisdom his experience has brought him.

http://www.iliaa.org/fireside-chat-selling-cancer-insurance/]

Enjoy.

Rick

Very well done Rick. It would be nice if this were a regular feature, where an experienced agent such as Louis, were interviewed and shared for the benefit of the forum members. I've seen others where the interview is a teaser and you have to contract or pay a membership fee to listen to part two of the interview. Again, good job and thanks to Louis for sharing his experience.

Latest posts

Back