Homeowner Insurance and Assault

szymina

My attorney told me the homeowners insurance should cover the medical bills of the victim after the home owner hit someone- even assault happed not at the property. If so- Im the victim, moved out of the house a month before asault. However my name was still at the homeowner policy, not taken away by the time of assault. After a judgment entered in my favor ( to cover my medical expenses), can I process the claim through the insurance company as a policy owner? ( I was policy co-owner at the time of assault).

you cant sue yourself, you were still listed on the policy, then your outta luck

Im not suing myself- I would be able to punch myself. Im suing my ex-husband. We was on the policy title together as two home ownets.

Im not suing myself- I would be able to punch myself. Im suing my ex-husband. We was on the policy title together as two home ownets.

AGAIN, if you were still listed on the policy, then that is sueing yourself......

and some policies probaly exclude family members,

No Will not work. Just move on. Insurance company will not pay you a penny.:swoon::goofy:

Back