How Can I Make my Current Workflow More Efficient?

I always try and send out an email first... so cold calling is a bit warmer. Remember that it takes more then just one dial, once a year.... some of my biggest customers came from 4 years of cold calling and meeting them at other places and functions.

I always try and send out an email first... so cold calling is a bit warmer. Remember that it takes more then just one dial, once a year.... some of my biggest customers came from 4 years of cold calling and meeting them at other places and functions.

got a meeting last week with one I have been chasing

2012 tim handles it

2013 tim no longer there Nancy handling it

2014 nancy no longer there the owner handling himself now hahahah

2015 finally got a meeting

Never know what will happen

got a meeting last week with one I have been chasing 2012 tim handles it 2013 tim no longer there Nancy handling it 2014 nancy no longer there the owner handling himself now hahahah 2015 finally got a meeting Never know what will happen

That is the perfect example of calling for commercial insurance and how to manage your notes. Short and simple - you've got some names to drop to the owner to let him know you've been knocking on his door, showing your persistence and that you've obviously got some experience under your belt at this point. Great example Eugene!

www.InsuranceXdate.com - prospecting & lead management for commercial agents

Latest posts

Back