DustinV41

Hello all,

I'm a P&C Producer and Marketing Manager at an independent commercial agency in Metro Detroit. Our bread and butter is manufacturing (including Tier I and Tier II auto suppliers) but our book of business is all over the map.

Our agency management is Applied TAM and the Benefits side relies heavily on Zywave and Dynamis. I also used Zywave on the P&C side for prospecting and marketing materials.

Here's hoping coming out of the COVID funk will finally make companies shop again!

Howdy. Welcome.

I'm p&c commercial only in the SF Bay Area. I'm a small business generalist, but around 45% of my book is repair and body shops.

From what I am seeing, business is at about back to where it was before the shutdowns, so hopefully you are seeing action again. I am.

Also, for what its worth, my whole office moved from TAM to Hawksoft about a year ago. It's cheaper, which is good. It's a little bit better for me inputting files. The staff complains about it, but they seem to complain about it less than TAM. It really isn't well built for commercial business.

Howdy. Welcome.

I'm p&c commercial only in the SF Bay Area. I'm a small business generalist, but around 45% of my book is repair and body shops.

From what I am seeing, business is at about back to where it was before the shutdowns, so hopefully you are seeing action again. I am.

Also, for what its worth, my whole office moved from TAM to Hawksoft about a year ago. It's cheaper, which is good. It's a little bit better for me inputting files. The staff complains about it, but they seem to complain about it less than TAM. It really isn't well built for commercial business.
Mark,

We're definitely getting a hold of human beings in-office again but new appointments have been slow. Manufacturing companies seem to be in a holding pattern, insurance wise, (at least in Detroit) but I have to imagine when companies start seeing the premium increases they'll be shopping.

Mark,

We're definitely getting a hold of human beings in-office again but new appointments have been slow. Manufacturing companies seem to be in a holding pattern, insurance wise, (at least in Detroit) but I have to imagine when companies start seeing the premium increases they'll be shopping.

Yeah, you would think so. Prices of everything is going up. Everything.

Back