Introduction and request for help

BigRobD

New Member
2
Hello everyone. I recently relocated to Wilmington, NC to help take care of my sick mother and am looking to transition into remote insurance sales. I have over a decade of commission-only sales experience and a dedicated home office with all the necessary tech. Due to taking care of a sick parent, I need a position that will allow to work 100% virtually from home.
The question is - if you were starting out right now, which category/line of insurance coverage would you choose to start you career with? Obviously, I am looking to make good money and sell a legitimate product. I'm tech savvy, a strong communicator/listener, and better than average closer. My biggest hurdle will be the ramp up period and lack of industry knowledge. I'm a quick learner, so I'm looking for a company that has a strong teaching and training program. I'm looking to go all in and will work the hours necessary to be successful. I'm an old-school "dialing for dollars" guy and understand that it won't be easy starting out.
I appreciate any and all recommendations and suggestions. Just know, any company that takes a shot on me will get a detail-oriented professional that treats every lead like gold. I look forward to meeting people here and hopefully becoming a contributing member. Thank you for your time.

Rob
 
Hey Rob I live in Raleigh. I've been with the same organization selling Final Expense exclusively since 1999. We were the first group in the nation to start doing Final Expense telesales. Please see below.....

Our TV leads call you from TV commercials (live transfers) that we pay for. These leads are just 30 seconds old when you talk with them as they just called our TV commercial.

1718648808750.jpeg


Imagine sitting in your favorite chair from your home or office. And you're getting live TV transfer leads all day long! Here's some of the advantages of working these live TV transfers:

_We pay for the leads for you
_100% contact rate with your leads
_Leads just 30 seconds old
_30% - 45% closing %
_Never hear "we already took care of that", "we changed our mind", there are zero objections with these leads .....they're just 30 seconds old
_Just one carrier.....makes things so much simpler
_Simple voice signature (no docu-sign, no mailing the application out hoping to get a signature, and no 3rd party interference)
_No MIB, no APS. Script check only
_No one can be turned down if 0 - 85 in age. Any and all health conditions accepted
_No E & O needed
_No quoting tool fees
_No CRM fees
_No monthly agency fees
_Charge-backs are deducted on the back end not the front end (our advances). That way agents get paid every day with no worries about charge-backs getting in the way

Here's one of the TV commercials generating these HOT live transfers:
https://ispot.tv/a/IkaM

Here's how the numbers work out:

_Let's say you work 20 live TV transfers (over a 3 day period) and you close 7 (you'll average 6-9 sales per 20 live TV transfers)
_Let's say the monthly premium is $65 (premiums usually average $60 to $95)

Here's what you'd make:
$65 monthly premium x 12 months x 45% commission x 60% advance x 7 sales = $1474.20. That's $1474.20 that's deposited into our bank account. And that's for just 3 days of talking to live TV transfers. And since we received a 60% advance we receive the other 40% divided evenly on months 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 after chargebacks. Imagine if you did this 5 or even 6 days a week.

All of our policies include the casket locked in at $2000 for the insured's life, (the funeral homes charge about $5000 to $6000 for the same casket and that's at today's prices), discounts on vaults, mouments, urns, diabetic supplies, hearing aids, 24 hour telehealth, one free hearing exam each year, and even negotiates the price of the funeral on behalf of the family to save them even more money. Gives you a much, much higher closing %.

The carrier, as well as myself, have been selling Final Expense over the phone since 2004. Over a decade before other carriers were forced to because of Covid. We have a very simple system with voice signature as well as no 3rd party interference!

I know many of you haven't received decent training, were ripped off with commissions that were just too low, were sold old recycled leads as if they were new, and were thrown out in the cold and forgotten. That doesn't happen with us.

Come join my team and let me help you make the money you need for you and your family. I've been with this same carrier selling Final Expense exclusively since Feb.10, 1999, and you'll receive one on one training from me. This will be a career change you can be proud of.

Team building opportunities also included for those that are interested!

Must be life licensed in or willing to get licensed in 10 or more states.

Here's a word from our CEO:
[EXTERNAL LINK] - I've spent a significant part of my life as an agent, and I still am👏 ❌I've faced objections, moments of frustration when sales didn't come through,... | By Ron Powell | Facebook

For a confidential interview call:
Greg Hinton
Partner
252-292-3350
Between 10am est till 7pm est Mon thru Sat and 1pm est till 7pm est on Sunday.

LETS GET EXCITED!

$1000 Bonus For Placing 1-5 In The Country

$500 Bonus For Placing 6-10 In The Country
 
Hey Rob I live in Raleigh. I've been with the same organization selling Final Expense exclusively since 1999. We were the first group in the nation to start doing Final Expense telesales. Please see below.....

Our TV leads call you from TV commercials (live transfers) that we pay for. These leads are just 30 seconds old when you talk with them as they just called our TV commercial.

View attachment 13224


Imagine sitting in your favorite chair from your home or office. And you're getting live TV transfer leads all day long! Here's some of the advantages of working these live TV transfers:

_We pay for the leads for you
_100% contact rate with your leads
_Leads just 30 seconds old
_30% - 45% closing %
_Never hear "we already took care of that", "we changed our mind", there are zero objections with these leads .....they're just 30 seconds old
_Just one carrier.....makes things so much simpler
_Simple voice signature (no docu-sign, no mailing the application out hoping to get a signature, and no 3rd party interference)
_No MIB, no APS. Script check only
_No one can be turned down if 0 - 85 in age. Any and all health conditions accepted
_No E & O needed
_No quoting tool fees
_No CRM fees
_No monthly agency fees
_Charge-backs are deducted on the back end not the front end (our advances). That way agents get paid every day with no worries about charge-backs getting in the way

Here's one of the TV commercials generating these HOT live transfers:
https://ispot.tv/a/IkaM

Here's how the numbers work out:

_Let's say you work 20 live TV transfers (over a 3 day period) and you close 7 (you'll average 6-9 sales per 20 live TV transfers)
_Let's say the monthly premium is $65 (premiums usually average $60 to $95)

Here's what you'd make:
$65 monthly premium x 12 months x 45% commission x 60% advance x 7 sales = $1474.20. That's $1474.20 that's deposited into our bank account. And that's for just 3 days of talking to live TV transfers. And since we received a 60% advance we receive the other 40% divided evenly on months 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 after chargebacks. Imagine if you did this 5 or even 6 days a week.

All of our policies include the casket locked in at $2000 for the insured's life, (the funeral homes charge about $5000 to $6000 for the same casket and that's at today's prices), discounts on vaults, mouments, urns, diabetic supplies, hearing aids, 24 hour telehealth, one free hearing exam each year, and even negotiates the price of the funeral on behalf of the family to save them even more money. Gives you a much, much higher closing %.

The carrier, as well as myself, have been selling Final Expense over the phone since 2004. Over a decade before other carriers were forced to because of Covid. We have a very simple system with voice signature as well as no 3rd party interference!

I know many of you haven't received decent training, were ripped off with commissions that were just too low, were sold old recycled leads as if they were new, and were thrown out in the cold and forgotten. That doesn't happen with us.

Come join my team and let me help you make the money you need for you and your family. I've been with this same carrier selling Final Expense exclusively since Feb.10, 1999, and you'll receive one on one training from me. This will be a career change you can be proud of.

Team building opportunities also included for those that are interested!

Must be life licensed in or willing to get licensed in 10 or more states.

Here's a word from our CEO:
[EXTERNAL LINK] - I've spent a significant part of my life as an agent, and I still am👏 ❌I've faced objections, moments of frustration when sales didn't come through,... | By Ron Powell | Facebook

For a confidential interview call:
Greg Hinton
Partner
252-292-3350
Between 10am est till 7pm est Mon thru Sat and 1pm est till 7pm est on Sunday.

LETS GET EXCITED!

$1000 Bonus For Placing 1-5 In The Country

$500 Bonus For Placing 6-10 In The Country
Wowie, that sounds amazing.
 
Back
Top