It's a Train Wreck According to Baucus

Sorry, I also posted a link to this same news but didn't see you had already posted it.

Senator Baucus helped author this complex, confusing mess and gets mad because the minions can't comprehend how to implement it? What a hoot!

I had a boss like that when I was a Computer Analyst at United Airlines. She'd give us flow charts that led to dead ends, and then get ticked off when our code didn't work. She thought we were incompetent, when it was her brain that was short-circuited.

"You drafted it, you twisted arms to get it passed, and, until now, you have lauded it as a model for all the world," Pompeo wrote to Baucus. "Your attempts to pass the buck to President Obama’s team will not work, nor will they absolve you of responsibility for the harm that you have brought via this law."
This is kind of like watching a movie where a bully has intimidated kids all year long, then someone finally steps up and calls him out...just waiting for the fall out gets me all giddy inside!

Just loved the last sentence:

But Adam Jentleson, a spokesman for Senator Harry Reid of Nevada, the Senate Democratic leader, said, “No legislative fix is necessary.”

While I don't believe in heaven or hell, if I'm wrong, Reid is definitely going to be burning.

Rick

I didn't see a comment section from the reader.... if I missed it so be it... but I didn't see it... if not comment section the ny times knew the public would just tee off and the times is sick of hearing the truth from the reading public

Latest posts

Back