Ksigmtsu is the Shizz

I assume these are internet leads. I can't help but wonder if some of your contracted agents are buying leads from the same source putting you in competition with them.

With better technology, you could be writing business out from under your contracted agents.

Please let us know why I'm wrong.

Rick

Ask any of our agents across the country if they make more or less working with us. And, ask them whether we have worked the same case. Tie goes to broker, and we are all fishing in a verrry large pond. It happens every so often that there is crossover and we bow out. Most of my internet based independent guys are on my system FREE of charge.

Ask any of our agents across the country if they make more or less working with us. And, ask them whether we have worked the same case. Tie goes to broker, and we are all fishing in a verrry large pond. It happens every so often that there is crossover and we bow out. Most of my internet based independent guys are on my system FREE of charge.

Thanks. I know it's a big pond. But the fact remains is due to technology you can contact a lead faster than an independent agent.

Just trying to clarify the situation.

For the record, I write very little life and don't buy leads. So I am not in competition and in fact have contracts through Pinney.

Rick

Last edited:
Thanks. I know it's a big pond. But the fact remains is due to technology you can contact a lead faster than an independent agent.

For the record, I write very little life and don't buy leads. So I am not in competition and in fact have contracts through Pinney.

Rick

I think it's fair to say that no insurance agents look at you as competition. :)

I provide leads to a few BGA groups doing the same thing, processing business for agents and writing directly with consumers.
On the very rare occasion where the bga and agent ended up working the same case, the bga has always backed off the case.

Rick

Understand. Just a quick blip about the investment we are making in agents; http://www.selltermlife.com/new-life-insurance-crm-teaser/ (a brokerage agent's website) or link below. We are leveling the playing field for ALL agents, using our direct sales experience, to compete against the big guys like matrix or selectquote.

When we insure more American's than were insured in the 1950s, we will know we have succeeded as an agency. we cannot do this without agents...we know this and we invested huge money into helping them do it WITH us.

All the best,

Nic

Last edited by a moderator:
Back