Leadsclearance.com

This is true...they are doing away with leadsclearance. I have had much success with them. "Home of the $2 lead".

Lately, I have had to call Allwebleads management to demand they credit bad leads as they don't even pay attention to that site any longer.

I will miss it as the ROI has been phenomenal for me.

I had decent success with leadsclearance by going through and cherry-picking the leads I wanted. I noticed their volume went down recently and now I know why. I have no desire to spend more for the exact same leads. I have tried discountinsuranceleads.com, but their volume seems to be lighter.

Do any of you know of any other places you can preview leads before you buy them and purchase them at a smaller cost?

I use lifeleadsdirect.com on occasion. The leads run from $6-$10 each but I find a lot of bogus leads here.

Good point about these leads is you see if they have a medical condition or taking meds (if they are truthful).

Not bad for the price and pretty decent in crediting bad leads.

I've used them for medicare supplement leads. For the low price it was not bad. I've sold quite a few policies through them. I looked at the site yesterday though and when i clicked on health leads there were none. It was all people looking for dental. It's like someone just bought up all of the health leads

Appears that Allwebleads is ignoring the LeadsClearance website.

I have a few bogus leads awaiting credit for almost two weeks. I have even called their VP and left a voicemail....nada.

Doesn't say much for Allwebleads.

Back