Lincoln Heritage Modified 3 Year ROP

Lincoln Heritage is the best overall product with its fair final expense and modified rates, built in ad&d rider, and funeral planning bonus. Along with the only company that pays beneficiaries in 24 hours and no medical exam required, all the reasons its the total package. I belong to the #1 agency for LH. We write nearly $2M in annual premium each month with 80% persistency. If you are in PA, look us up.

Lincoln Heritage is the best overall product with its fair final expense and modified rates, built in ad&d rider, and funeral planning bonus. Along with the only company that pays beneficiaries in 24 hours and no medical exam required, all the reasons its the total package. I belong to the #1 agency for LH. We write nearly $2M in annual premium each month with 80% persistency. If you are in PA, look us up.

Hahaha!!:twitchy::twitchy:

Post back here in 6 months and I bet you will be singing a far different story if you are still in the business?

That's also a lie about them paying withing 24 hours unless you are only talking about non contestable claims and then any funeral home in the country can get paid on those within 24 hours. So what would make LH special there?

You obviously don't know what you don't know.

First, other companies will pay an incontestable claim within 24 hours..If the claim is on a contestable policy, LH will not pay within 24 hours. Are you also saying they are the only one with no medical exam. Funeral Planning? Many companies offer Dignity Planning free of charge.. Settlers has COVERED which goes much farther than Golden Memorial.

Fair Rates?
Age 50M NTU 10K LH=$38.60, Washington National = $25.52, Settlers Gold =$28.48, Settlers Silver= $30.69... Even Columbian which is not know for competitive rates is only $32.01

Age 70M NTU 10K LH=$82.50, Washington National = $72.16, Settlers Gold =$72.28, Settlers Silver= $82.28... Columbian = $81.30

So, they are not the ONLY company that does anything. Everybody issues SIWL without medical exams, Everybody has modified plans, many have true GI..Am having a hard time finding this "Total Package" you are talking about..
:skeptical:

Fair rates to who?

What did you do with all the other companies that pay non-contestibles in 24- hours?

Funeral Planning Bonus? You talking about the FCGS? If they had any credibility at all they would be telling everyone to quit buying over priced Lincoln Heritage FE policies and go for thousands of dollars more coverage with a more competitively priced plan. There are REAL Funeral Consumer groups out there that are legit that cost will help people for free or a small donation if they need the help.

Back