Looking for an fmo to work for part time

Dan OBrien

Expert
I’m currently working as a w2 employee for an agency selling ACA and ancillary benefits, but would like to find a side hustle to do at night and on the weekends. I’m licensed in health and life, so would be open to either one. Looking for strictly telesales so please dont recommend any FMOs that do face to face, because it’s 2021 and going to peoples houses is outdated. Any recommendations? I’ll even consider getting my AHIP if theres any good medicare opportunities.

I’m currently working as a w2 employee for an agency selling ACA and ancillary benefits, but would like to find a side hustle to do at night and on the weekends. I’m licensed in health and life, so would be open to either one. Looking for strictly telesales so please dont recommend any FMOs that do face to face, because it’s 2021 and going to peoples houses is outdated. Any recommendations? I’ll even consider getting my AHIP if theres any good medicare opportunities.
Going to people's houses is outdated? Not yet by a long shot. The only company that I have heard give the stats is SNL and they say only 30% of their business is telesales. I would think most other companies are about the same and this was during the pandemic.

I've been doing FE tele-sales since 2005 and the carrier I work with started FE tele-sales in 2004.....over a decade before most of the other FE carriers. We have a very simple tele-sales process which means there is no 3rd party interference, it's just you and Ms. Jones only on the call from start to finish. The agent does a 3 min recording at the end of the call with Ms. Jones. We had 17 years to perfect and simplify the FE tele-sales process. You can also work as many or as few leads as you like.

Here's the best lead in America for FE tele-sales.....
HERE'S ONE OF OUR TV COMMERCIALS GENERATING TV LEADS!
https://ispot.tv/a/IkaM

Live transfers are available, but will be very difficult for a part-time agent to get many of these. However, a part-time agent can call TV leads just minutes after Ms. Jones calls the TV commercial, and there are other TV leads that you can make outbound calls to that are just a few days old. You get to pick what you like. All leads are exclusive to just one agent and they come from the carrier not me or any other manager.

We also take Direct Express, Green Dot, Metabank, etc......all types of cards, in addition to the normal bank draft payment. The carrier can bill any date of the month (3rd for ex) or any day of the month (2nd Wed of the month for ex).

Top of the line training including a killer sales script, an hour and 20 min training audio covering everything on FE tele-sales including how to handle "my children told me to never give my banking info over the phone", "I never do anything over the phone", and more!

You or anyone else is free to call me 9am est to 7pm est Mon thru Sat. All calls are confidential.

By the way going to people's houses is not outdated. Maybe in 20 years but not now.

Back