Looking for GA in TX for Small Group Medical

Hello,
I am looking to write an out-of-state group (TX) that needs a small group plan. I planned on using Benefit Mall, but they won't work with you unless you run your local business through them too.

This may be the only group I write in TX for awhile. Any suggestions for a GA to work with?

(I've been working directly with the carriers, but it would be nice to receive guidance from a GA who knows the local market.)

Thanks!

Not for nothing, but unless it's a pretty good sized small group I don't think it's going to be much worth a GA to help you out on this. That said, it might be a nice referral for someone in the local market if you're trying to help them get that local service.

Hello,
I am looking to write an out-of-state group (TX) that needs a small group plan. I planned on using Benefit Mall, but they won't work with you unless you run your local business through them too.

This may be the only group I write in TX for awhile. Any suggestions for a GA to work with?

(I've been working directly with the carriers, but it would be nice to receive guidance from a GA who knows the local market.)

Thanks!

Benefit mall is who you want to use. They are strong in TX and have their main offices there.

Whom ever you spoke with at Benefit Mall is just trying to get your business. There is no requirement on whom you place your business through. You can still send your local stuff to Word/Brown or any other GA in California. You are just signing up with them to submit business. UHL, Aetna, still are direct contracts. Anthem BC or Blue Shield are the only direct companies you contract under a GA.

Back