LTCFP Instructed Agents Not to Sell John Hancock

Do you see nothing wrong with trying to smear the company by citing what amounts to hearsay (in absence of any specifics)?

That is what you do to agents in this forum.

You are obviously scared to say who you are, when others that post here put who they are.

No, it is not an acceptable "bahavior". But LTCFP deserves a chance to rectify the situation.

So you were saying... it is OK to somehow tie LTCFP to dubious practice of one *** agent, but it is NOT OK to report it to people at LTCFP? Do you see nothing wrong with trying to smear the company by citing what amounts to hearsay (in absence of any specifics)?

The agents here are not regulators. We never had an opportunity to do due diligence on an agent before appointing them. We are not responsible for a failure to supervise this agent in the manner it is being reported. Be glad the most this agent is doing is mentioning it here and not through the consumer to a regulatory body...And since this thread mentions California and we all know how that state likes to prosecute good luck sir.

The agents here are not regulators. We never had an opportunity to do due diligence on an agent before appointing them. We are not responsible for a failure to supervise this agent in the manner it is being reported.

Note that I am not proposing that the original poster would "out" the agent right here - at the same time it is unfair to keep posting stuff like this without providing LTCFP with sufficient information to rectify the situation.

----------

That is what you do to agents in this forum.
Which is what? Have you seen me slandering or rumor-mongering?

You are obviously scared to say who you are, when others that post here put who they are.
Some reveal who they are, others - not so much (for variety of reasons). Watch how everyone goes "blank" when I mentioned Genworth - scared for your appointment & renewals much?

Have you seen me slandering or rumor-mongering?

You talk about agents in this forum in this manor, IMO.

Look at your comment below.

Watch how everyone goes "blank" when I mentioned Genworth - scared for your appointment & renewals much?

Actually I doubt any are scared.

I really have no idea what this beef with GNW & LTCFP is about.

You say we are scared about appointments, un-ethical, biased and a host of other things.

What is interesting, you have not posted on any other subject except to defend LTCFP. Now you bring up legal terms.

The other agents talk about many issues and this is just one among many they come here to discuss.

Latest posts

Back