MA Enrollment Recruitment

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
So, I am now getting a bite from a high-producing agent friend who is now unhappy with his current upline. With the new CMS Final Rule, would I be wasting my time recruiting him? Are the FMOs/MGAs/SGAs still actively recruiting? Are there any signs that they are slowing down? My direct upline is acting like “business as usual.”

So, I am now getting a bite from a high-producing agent friend who is now unhappy with his current upline. With the new CMS Final Rule, would I be wasting my time recruiting him? Are the FMOs/MGAs/SGAs still actively recruiting? Are there any signs that they are slowing down? My direct upline is acting like “business as usual.”

You need to listen to the podcast I posted .Things fixing to for downlines big no matter what . Carriers are getting clarification from cms so nobody knows anything .Even if Fmo’s allowed to make some type of fee the ga, mga will be hurt big . Even if nothing changes with no marketing money allowed what can you do for him ? Will you give him 1/2 your overrides ?

I'm an FMO rep and I'm still recruiting. Until the carriers figure out what the actual rules are and tell us how they are going to comp us, it's business as usual. Although, I'm with a unique company where MA is probably the smallest part of our business so no matter what the carriers decide, we'll likely still be able to provide all of the non $$ benefits even if our comp from the carriers takes a hit.

I'm an FMO rep and I'm still recruiting. Until the carriers figure out what the actual rules are and tell us how they are going to comp us, it's business as usual. Although, I'm with a unique company where MA is probably the smallest part of our business so no matter what the carriers decide, we'll likely still be able to provide all of the non $$ benefits even if our comp from the carriers takes a hit.

Reading article after article on this obviously nobody knows what happens . Each carrier could compensates fmo’s at different levels . Good agents will surely want non enrollment based compensation directly from the fmo . There’s no question if the fmo gets some type of fee or “override “ from the carrier agents are going to want part of it to make up for the big lose of marketing money and having to pay for there connecture/sunfire. Nobody matter how this turns out the fmo and the agent will be making less . Also what happens to the mga/ga etc? ,Amy were getting overrides directly from the carrier . Thats over with as that was based on enrollment volume . The carrier can’t pay the fmo based on enrollment volume so who will they pay them based on what? My take is mapd profitability is tanking into 2025 and carriers might use this as an excuse to cut “override” payments to fmo’s and build out their internal distribution more .

Back