Myasthenia Gravis Suggestions

Only Foresters is available in MN

----------

actually Sentinel Security is, but I have not heard good things about the agent support

I haven't had to use them yet. They look good on paper and they do fill some niches. I've been hesitant to use them because Wino said he had problems with them in the past. When there's no other option, I'll give them a try. Hopefully they've gotten better.

Isn't that the disease that makes people's eyes bug out? That's just one of the symptoms but it's a real noticeable one. Can't fake that.

Yes. The people I've run into with it are pretty much blind. It causes muscle fatigue, often in the face...hence the bug eyes.

They could fake having crazy looking eyes with those contact lens that make eyes look crazy . I think lots of these people pretend to be depressed and or bi polar to get on dis - hill - bility

They could fake having crazy looking eyes with those contact lens that make eyes look crazy . I think lots of these people pretend to be depressed and or bi polar to get on dis - hill - bility

Good point.

If they really have it they might not be able to see very well, so the out fit they're wearing might not go together or might seem improper. If you call on somebody that's wearing a bunny suit, chances are that they might have myasthenia gravis.

Good point.

If they really have it they might not be able to see very well, so the out fit they're wearing might not go together or might seem improper. If you call on somebody that's wearing a bunny suit, chances are that they might have myasthenia gravis.

Don't you mean "If someone wearing a bunny suit calls on you, he might have myasthenia gravis?" :yes:

Back