National Brokers Network

Allow me to rephrase my inquiry. Is anyone a current agent of National Brokers Network that could shed some light on the training, prospecting and online selling of product for this company?

Thank you.

Allow me to rephrase my inquiry. Is anyone a current agent of National Brokers Network that could shed some light on the training, prospecting and online selling of product for this company?

Thank you.

It's at best a third rate GA that will demand your commissions be assigned to them, give you an ugly pay out on life, I can only imagine what the health commission is now (looked at it about a year ago), and the guy running the shop is an ***. HCO will give you more support and give you better contracts. Any agency that wants you to assign commissions most likely does not have your best interest at heart.

It's at best a third rate GA that will demand your commissions be assigned to them, give you an ugly pay out on life, I can only imagine what the health commission is now (looked at it about a year ago), and the guy running the shop is an ***. HCO will give you more support and give you better contracts. Any agency that wants you to assign commissions most likely does not have your best interest at heart.

Ever since the new regime has taken over the pay outs are great and they are now selling every type of insurance. Life, health, P&C, you name it. I would have to say between the new software and the training along with products they have with their way of bundling them, they have the best internet platform I have ever seen. Everyone I work with here loves the system they are using...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It's good to hear things have changed, but I still don't believe it's a good outfit.

Back