• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Need Advice on Simplified Issue Life

ANICO is my favorite but simplified issue is for employer groups over 10, school employees and government works. I will check out the other one you mentioned. Thanks!

Transamerica has the cheapest simplified issue term. They go up to $249,999. They have WL too but it's horribly overpriced. Use Assurity or Mutual of Omaha for that. They both have non-med term also.

Transamerica has the cheapest simplified issue term. They go up to $249,999. They have WL too but it's horribly overpriced. Use Assurity or Mutual of Omaha for that. They both have non-med term also.

Assurity would generally have the cheapest non-med term, up to $350K non-med, but underwriting can be tougher than most. They promote it as "fully-underwritten non-medical" and not "simplified issue." Trans has slightly easier underwriting, as does Americo. Those three carriers plus Foresters make up our top four carriers for SI term and I have heard Sagicor isn't bad either, just not in the states where we write most of our business.

Back