Need Help Fast in Ky

ajrath1027

I am supposed to take my state licensing exam this week and start at my new job next week to be on schedule. My only problem is I live in ky, will be working in Ohio and the program I used for pre-licensing can't do my fingerprinting and background check because they are based in Ohio. So does anyone know where I can go to have my fingerprinting and background check done? Thanks. - Adam

I am supposed to take my state licensing exam this week and start at my new job next week to be on schedule. My only problem is I live in ky, will be working in Ohio and the program I used for pre-licensing can't do my fingerprinting and background check because they are based in Ohio. So does anyone know where I can go to have my fingerprinting and background check done? Thanks. - Adam

Just a wild guess...........Ohio?:goofy:

You could also call the company you're going to work for and ask them.

I called and Ohio's background check will not work. Thanks though. I called my company as well and have not heard anything.

I called and Ohio's background check will not work. Thanks though. I called my company as well and have not heard anything.

If you've ever been finger printed after being arrested, you could probably get a copy and use that.:laugh: If not, go get arrested and you'll have a fresh set of prints.

Sounds to me like you used the wrong pre-lcensing company. What license are we talking about here?

Do a search for a local finger printing service some notaries may be able to do it and just contact the company about the background search. Push come to shove go ahead and take the test and go from there. If the potential job becomes an issue just come back to the board and get some ideas where to go next.

The way it sounds is you will need to get a KY resident license and then a Ohio nonresident license. Who is the background check for? The company or for the state?

Back