Need Help with Group Health Case

Insurancedude1

Houston
Hello all,

I am back into the business after some time off. Never really did much with health mainly just life, disability, medsups etc. I have a friend who wants me to do their 15+ employee business. Here's the thing.....I havent got a clue where to start! I need some one to help me out here. I am willing to sign up under someone and put the business through there. Not to keen on the idea of splitting the commision with anyone tho. Im in TX and would like to work with someone locally here in Houston but am willing to work with someone in another state. ANy help would be appreciated. Thank you so much

Hello all,

I am back into the business after some time off. Never really did much with health mainly just life, disability, medsups etc. I have a friend who wants me to do their 15+ employee business. Here's the thing.....I havent got a clue where to start! I need some one to help me out here. I am willing to sign up under someone and put the business through there. Not to keen on the idea of splitting the commision with anyone tho. Im in TX and would like to work with someone locally here in Houston but am willing to work with someone in another state. ANy help would be appreciated. Thank you so much

call Health Insurance | BenefitMall General Agency ..........................

Back