Netquote Class Action Lawsuit Inquiry

Your exposure to any rotten lead vendor should be low. I know the deal after 20 leads - absolutely know the deal after 50 leads. So at best, I was out a few hundred.

I completely understand your frustration; however, you're leaving out one important point. If you're not happy with the quality of the lead you don't have to buy from them. Find another vendor. Lead vendors have often hidden behind their affiliates and don't drop those affiliates until they get enough complaints about quality. As much as everyone hates lead vendors people continue to use them because they feel they have no other choice. If you want to stay in this business you need to find ways to identify the better vendors or you have to generate your own leads - or continue doing what you're doing and be frustrated and broke.

Ding!

Not to mention have fun proving they're fraudulent. Companies get tons of false prospects whether it's name, address, phone, or all of the above at the same time.

This statement sounds very close to corporate blackmail.:no:

Not quite. I truly doubt they care though; this isn't anything new.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
coolpopcornmonster.gif

Last edited:
Did Bob Klee create a new sign on?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YGGM said:
lol great! he has been MIA for a bit, hmmmm

Thanks RBA & YGMM!

Glad you all missed me. I've been slammed lately traveling & trying to put a new deal together for leads for agents. Can't share it yet but will by June. Took longer than I thought it would & lots of work. So, can't wait to roll it out & get agents on board.

Please email or call me if you miss me enough:) Glad to chat with agents any time.:idea:

Back