Networking P&C

marcos_21doc

Hello everyone im currently an IA in CA I sell a lot of auto insurance but I recently switched to working on commercial. Im looking to write more business for commercial so far all my intake is leads online leads but im looking for more. Not sure if anyone has any marketing ideas or know of anything that works besides business cards or going from business to business, flyers etc. any feed back would be great.

Hello everyone im currently an IA in CA I sell a lot of auto insurance but I recently switched to working on commercial. Im looking to write more business for commercial so far all my intake is leads online leads but im looking for more. Not sure if anyone has any marketing ideas or know of anything that works besides business cards or going from business to business, flyers etc. any feed back would be great.

Commercial insurance is about building a relationship with the client. So far your doing good keep doing what your doing it seems like its working:cool:

Cold calling still works really well for commercial.

Call, ask for the person who handles the insurance, introduce yourself and say you specialize in insuring whatever the type of business is your calling, then ask for his renewal date.

Collect a list of those dates and now you have workable leads

Marcos,

I recommend you look into a marketing agency specializing in commercial lines. Take a look at the company below, if you are serious about expanding your horizons.

Neilson Marketing

This is the second time in 5 minutes I have come across you trying to solicit people to this company/site.

Networked Insurance Agents is a California-based aggregator for P/C independents similar to Superior Access, with membership to access over 50 markets. The commissions are split based on volume and direct access options can be added over time. With their account placement and servicing team working for you, you'll have time to pursue new business.

Back