New Guy

ewilkins

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey everyone, Evin here. I'm prepping to take my P&C exam and currently looking over my options as far as where to work. I currently live in Texas, but am moving to Oregon at the beginning of September. I've been offered a position as a producer in a Farmer's office, from a successful agent who has been in the business almost 20 years. He's offering me a base salary (or subsidy), along with commission and has advised that I can go 100% commission once I get up and running.

I'm still looking over my options, but this sounds good so far and from what I have read here.

This is going to be a career change for me, as I've worked in the software industry for a long time. I'm tired of a cubicle environment and love the fact that insurance is basically a recession proof business.

If anyone has any advice, tips or tricks, please feel free to send. I look forward to using this forum as I begin my new career. :goofy:

Hello Evin,

I'm Veronika from India and also new here in this forum to share & get lot of meaningful info from here.

:D KEEP SMILING :D

Thanks

Hey everyone, Evin here. I'm prepping to take my P&C exam and currently looking over my options as far as where to work. I currently live in Texas, but am moving to Oregon at the beginning of September. I've been offered a position as a producer in a Farmer's office, from a successful agent who has been in the business almost 20 years. He's offering me a base salary (or subsidy), along with commission and has advised that I can go 100% commission once I get up and running.

I'm still looking over my options, but this sounds good so far and from what I have read here.

This is going to be a career change for me, as I've worked in the software industry for a long time. I'm tired of a cubicle environment and love the fact that insurance is basically a recession proof business.

If anyone has any advice, tips or tricks, please feel free to send. I look forward to using this forum as I begin my new career. :goofy:

Good luck. Welcome!

Latest posts

Back