• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

New Service I Found for Cold-calling, Remarkable Results

Hello forum,

My name is Dave and I'm new here. A friend suggested I join here, says there's all kinds of great stuff shared. I just came across something last month. I just hired on a few new staff to go through some leads and do some cold calling. The results I was getting were just honestly pathetic. A company contacted me about leads, at first I was just trying to get off the phone asap. If you've heard one lead company's pitch you've heard them all. This company is a little different though. They offer some unique services. I was about to get away from using internet leads, we all know how much fun those are. Half the ones you call claim they never requested a quote. Now there goes $7. Well this company offers aged leads. At first I was hesitant but decided to try it out. I got 1000 leads for $575. I had my staff go through the list we got after putting them into RoboAgent. Surprisingly, I'd say 60-65% had a conversation with my staff. I've written 22 policies from that list of leads. I'm about to do a direct mail campaign and with this company I've been talking to, they can give me everyone within 25 miles of my zip, thats married, two cars, credit of 650+, home owner, income of certain level, all for 25 cents a piece. I just thought I'd share some of my success on here. Private message me if you want any of their info, my guy I deal with sets things up pretty nice.
Thanks guys

He is definatly a spammer...2 Posts about the same service of his 3 total posts...The 3rd post was in response to his spamming.

Sorry, I just got some feedback on another post. Realize how that doesn't look good. Im new and don't know how things really work here. I wont post stuff like that anymore. sorry.

You Guys Will Not Believe This!!!!!!!! I Just Won A Free Ipad!!!!! Pm Inquire Regarding Ipad Free For Cost To Little!!!!!!!

Hello forum,

My name is Dave and I'm new here. A friend suggested I join here, says there's all kinds of great stuff shared. I just came across something last month. I just hired on a few new staff to go through some leads and do some cold calling. The results I was getting were just honestly pathetic. A company contacted me about leads, at first I was just trying to get off the phone asap. If you've heard one lead company's pitch you've heard them all. This company is a little different though. They offer some unique services. I was about to get away from using internet leads, we all know how much fun those are. Half the ones you call claim they never requested a quote. Now there goes $7. Well this company offers aged leads. At first I was hesitant but decided to try it out. I got 1000 leads for $575. I had my staff go through the list we got after putting them into RoboAgent. Surprisingly, I'd say 60-65% had a conversation with my staff. I've written 22 policies from that list of leads. I'm about to do a direct mail campaign and with this company I've been talking to, they can give me everyone within 25 miles of my zip, thats married, two cars, credit of 650+, home owner, income of certain level, all for 25 cents a piece. I just thought I'd share some of my success on here. Private message me if you want any of their info, my guy I deal with sets things up pretty nice.
Thanks guys

What did he say to get you from trying to get off the phone to advertising for him?

You Guys Will Not Believe This!!!!!!!! I Just Won A Free Ipad!!!!! Pm Inquire Regarding Ipad Free For Cost To Little!!!!!!!

I wonder how many agents reading this will ultimately buy your info as a hot lead (because you entered to win an Ipad and just had to answer a few insurance questions)?:no:

Back