Newer Agent needing help beating Trustage Rates

Nobleviewinsure

Hello, I am a newer agent here in Ohio and have a client who is 64 years of age, DOB 03/24/1956. This client is a non smoking male, currently has a Cpap w/no oxygen, CAD, Blood sugar treated with Metformin, and high Cholesterol. Current meds are Metformin, Cilostazol and atorvastatin. I understand anything fully underwritten is basically a no go and the client was already declined by RNA Jet whole life for CAD. So now I am on the hunt for any product that can beat Trustage life SIWL price. I thought he would be declined by Trustage but client states they were approved at $105 and change per month for $25,000 face. I am looking at United life SIWL the standard rate is $97/month but could the client qualify for standard? is there any WL product graded or SIWL that can beat Trustage price and accept the client. You would help me tremendously and I appreciate it. Thanks in advance fellow agents!

Doubt it. Type II diabetes with COPD or Sleep Apnea and high cholesterol is going to be rated by just about everyone

I had a guy with COPD that was issued by TrueStage. He said he told them and the rep said it was OK. He died a couple of months ago and his wife told me they did not pay because of his condition. I would bet the same will happen to your prospect if he dies before the contestable period expires.

I have informed the client that if they find out about the CAD they may contest the policy within the first couple years and pay no death benefit. I basically got an "ok thanks" from the client. It seems as if the only chance is to get the customer a lower price somehow. Would you say anything else to the client apart from what I mentioned?

TruStage is not FU it is similar to a SIWL. They must not look at RX history because the guy I wrote used several COPD meds. You are not going to beat them with a person with these impairments. Forget it. If he dies during the first 2 years they won't pay.

Back